Dear our beloved customers,
Thank you for your support and love to Thai Nails, especially in this difficult time. We realize the pandemic has changed a lot of things and we will have to adjust and adapt to the new situation, likely we will have to learn to live with it for awhile. It is our commitment to provide a safe, healthy and relaxing environment and in doing so we will do our best to maintain safe services to our beloved customers and protect our talented nail technicians while they work with every customer to ensure all are happy and satisfied with their services.
We have decided to reopen our salon on May 8th, 2020 and we will use internal precautions while following the safety protocols directed from the State of Colorado and CDC. It is our duty to ensure the safety of our technicians, our customers and our community. All customers and technicians are required to follow our safety guidelines to limit and prevent the transmission of Covid-19 when you are in our salon.
- We have the right to refuse services to anyone who does not follow our safety guidelines, and whoever shows symptoms of sickness. Please stay at home if you have any symptoms of sickness or have been exposed to someone who has Covid-19.
- We strongly recommend the customers who are at risk or have major health issues carefully consider to schedule your appointment to avoid exposure to Covid-19 during this crucial time.
- If you do move forward and schedule an appointment with us, you are fully aware of the risk of being in a public place and Thai Nails is not responsible or liable for any health issue and illness once you leave our salon.
- We require everyone to wear a face mask when you are in the salon. If you forgot to bring your own face mask, please ask the manager for assistant.
- We will place a hand sanitizer bottle in front of the salon entrance, please sanitizer your hands before enter the salon. Once you have entered the salon and have checked in, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before you settle down for your service.
- Our Salon is properly cleaned and sanitized at each station, after each service, all tools are disinfected before and after each customer. All the pedicure spa tubs are disinfected and deep cleaned at the end of the day.
- All of our nail technicians are required to wear face mask, face shield and gloves when working on a customer. Gloves must be changed when we work on different customers.
- Manicure stations and front desk counter will be equipped with table top shield.
- Customers will be sit at least 6 feet apart.
- There will be no more than ten people at one time in the salon. Please do not bring yourkiddos, friends… if they don’t have appointment for services.
- Our waiting area is closed at this time. Please wait in the car until your appointment time, wewill come and get you once it’s your turn and we’re ready for your services.
- We will no longer offer same-time services or complimentary shoulder massage at this time.Until we have further notice, outlined above is our safety guidelines that our customers and technicians must follow while in our salon. Please note that this may change or update without advanced notice.
Thank you for your understanding and patience. We’re all in this together and let’s brighten the day with happiness and kindness! We wish you and your family are staying well and healthy!
Love from Thai Nails Team